Learn about the services our GP provides
All our services are confidential, follow an ethical and medical code of conduct and practice. We aim to empower each patient to reach their maximum health potential and to prevent rather than treat disease wherever patients may find themselves on their health journey.
Our services include:
- Same day appointments, seven days per week,
- Face to face, telephone, email, skype consultations, home visits
- Same day investigations with same day results
- Extensive range of health assessments
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Mental Health assessments
- Fertility assessments
- Vaccinations – childhood and travel
- Same day referral to specialists
- Medication dispensed on site
Below is a guide to some of our most commonly performed procedures. Please note that it is only a guide, because the precise needs of each patient do vary.
|Standard Consultation (inc. Follow up)||From £90|
|Weekend/Bank Holiday Emergency Appointments||£100|
|Fertility Consultation (couple)||£150|
|Home Visit (excl travel costs)||£175 – 200|
|Telephone or Email Consultation (existing and new patients)||From £40|
|Electrocardiogram (ECG) Test with Interpretation||£110|
|Lung Function (Spirometry) Test with Interpretation||£110|
|Various Health Assessments (inc. children and elderly)||£250 – 395|
|Vaccinations||vaccine cost + admin fee £25 – 50|
Kindly be aware that a proof of ID is required prior to consultation commencement. Ask our reception for more details.
We can arrange home visits with our GP/doctor in the following areas: Richmond, East Sheen, Twickenham and St. Margaret’s (home visits in other areas available at Doctor’s discretion). Contact our Reception on 020 8940 9955 for more information.