The private GP service at Roseneath Medical Practice in London/Surrey is located a five minute walk from Richmond train station. As a high quality, bespoke GP service we are available to patients from all areas, seven days per week. We offer an extensive range of consultations and health assessments, same day appointments, investigations and results, referrals, on-site dispensing, vaccines, and more. Home visits can also be arranged, in addition to telephone consultations, Skype and email consultations. Our patients may use us exclusively as their only GP service, or in combination to their NHS practice.
Why choose Roseneath Medical as your Private GP Service ?
- Speed – As a private GP we offer same day appointments, short waiting times and refer to a host of medical professionals and specialists with the emphasis on accessibility and excellent quality of care. Many test results are also received same day.
- Quality time -We offer extended appointment times to enable good quality care to be established, based on full understanding of the issues presented.
- Flexibility – Appointment times are offered to suit everyone, this includes mornings, lunchtimes, evenings, weekends or out of hours appointments.
- Facilities and equipment – As a Private GP practice we have invested in modern facilities and on site equipment such as an ECG machine, Spirometer and Audiometer.
- One stop shop – We are a Private GP service that offers comprehensive health care, with a full range of services and on -site investigations, as well as dispensing so all our patients needs can be taken care off within our practice.
Services available from our Private GP:
- Health screening and assessments ( Men, women’s, Comprehensive health assesments, Cognitive assesments, childhood, fertility and mental health)
- Routine GP consultations for adults and children, with extended appointment length
- Sexual health screening
- Vaccinations (childhood, travel and flu)
- Medication dispensed on site
- Antenatal and postnatal care
- Same day referral to specialists
- Same day blood test results
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Home visits (to Richmond, Twickenham, Kingston, Teddington, St Margaret’s, Hampton Hill, Kew, Sheen, Chiswick, Barnes, Putney, Clapham and New Malden).
- Out of hours & emergency appointments
At Roseneath Medical Practice we take pride in searching beneath the surface in order to identify and address the root causes of illnesses and not just treating the symptoms. We do not treat prescription medication as a cure-all remedy and concentrate on various aspects of prevention. We help and empower patients to realise their maximum health potential for a large range of conditions by integrating preventive measures such as nutrition, exercises and mind body techniques to help improve the patient’s journey to wellbeing.
For an appointment with a private GP any day of the week, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call today on 02089409955.